There are these 21 clothing hacks you can use everyday to get a perfect start with what you wear and how you wear it !
• To make your jeans smell less, put it in the freezer.
• If you get an oil stain on your clothes, leave baby powder on it overnight.
• Wash sneakers with baking soda, detergent and a toothbrush to whiten them up.
• Wait five minutes before putting on clothes you just ironed.
• You can hang shirts quickly by sticking your hand through them one by one.
• To stop blazers from shedding, put the item in a zip-lock bag and freeze it for at least three hours.
• To remove water stains off of leather use a mixture of vinegar and cold water.
• To avoid fading of jeans use distilled vinegar to the last washing cycle.
• Shoes are tight? Stretch them out by placing a bag of water in each and leaving them to freeze overnight.
• To remove dirt from suede use stale bread.
• To stretch your tight shoes you put on socks before you put on the shoes.
• To clean scuff marks use Windex, it will also restore some shine.
• If you stain your clothes with red wine, use white wine to remove it.
• To remove sweat stains, apply lemon juice before you wash them.
• To remove makeup such as foundation or any other makeup product from shirt collar use shaving cream.
• If you don’t have time to get your clothes hammed, use a glue gun as a quick solution.
• Wet your leather jacket to break it in.
• To put the string of your hoodie back into the hood by threading it through a straw.
• You can also use a safety pin to put the string of your hoodie back.
• Want to know if the jeans fit without trying? Simply place the waistline of the jeans around your neck.
• To remove wrinkles from clothing without ironing, slightly dampen the wrinkled area on fabric and then set the hair dryer on low and blow on wrinkles straighten out.
These were some of the fashion hacks to make your Life easy. Let us know if you like our content and for more such contents visit our website.